Safety, Health & Environment Policy
Triangle Analytical, Inc. is committed to excellence in safety, health and environment (SHE) through continual improvement of our awareness, understanding, and performance.Our goal is to protect and promote the environment, and the health and safety of all employees and communities where we operate. This will contribute to greater sustainability thereby benefiting all employees, communities, customers and suppliers.Every Triangle Analytical, Inc. employee is expected to actively support this policy and to implement the following guiding principles:
- Integrate SHE as an essential part of Triangle Analytical, Inc’s management and decision-making process. Our objective is to demonstrate that leadership in SHE can enhance business performance and growth.
- Co-operate with customers to understand their needs and support their use of best SHE practices before, during and after the employment of our services.
- Ensure a working environment that motivates and supports all employees, contractors and customers in their efforts to achieve zero work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Minimize any adverse environmental impact from operations and business practices, and use natural resources and energy more efficiently.
- Consider and establish appropriate SHE requirements when selecting business partners and contractors.
- Audit operations and business practices at regular intervals to assess SHE performance and compliance.
- Comply with all legal requirements and Triangle Analytical, Inc’s internal standards.
As one of the fastest growing aftermarket NMR service and support companies, Triangle Analytical, Inc. is committed to total customer satisfaction. To fully realize this commitment Triangle Analytical, Inc’s Executive Management has set the following Quality Policy as a cornerstone of our Quality Management System (QMS).We shall strive to:
- Understand the market dynamics of the regions we serve, customer needs and expectations and continuously improve our service to facilitate the growth of our business.
- Develop our technology and infrastructure continuously to be on par with the latest available technology in order to meet our customers’ expectations and the ever changing demands of the NMR market place.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers with as minimum cause for complaints as possible.
- Ensure that when complaints are received, they will be attended to in a timely manner with a view to eliminate the root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Acquire and retain the highest caliber personnel, and maintain a healthy constructive work environment that enables such personnel to produce optimal output.
- Acquire and retain the highest caliber partners and suppliers, working daily to deliver the highest combined level of service performance.
- Continually comply with and improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System (QMS).
To achieve the above stated objectives, it is imperative that all employees understand this Quality Policy, and know that providing a Quality Service is vital for the survival of our business in today’s competitive environment.
President and Founder, Triangle Analytical, Inc.