National, state and local government laboratories perform research and development that is often not very well suited to university or private sector research facilities due to its scope, infrastructure requirements, or multidisciplinary nature. A high level of collaboration is one of the major requirements of government laboratories in the use of world-class scientific equipment, facilities and computing. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance continues to be one of the most valuable analytical techniques for chemical structure exploration and governments around the world have made sizeable investments to develop and employ this technology. High-resolution NMR lends itself to this collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Triangle Analytical, Inc. is now being used by a number of government labs to:
- Install, test and certify new and used NMR instruments to OEM standards
- Repair and refurbish older spectrometers and magnets
- Relocate spectrometers and magnets including pre-move system tests and post-move certification
- Perform scheduled cryogen fills
- Source hard to find instrument parts and accessories
- Save time and money
Whether you are managing a single instrument for a local laboratory or multiple spectrometers for a National magnet facility, Triangle Analytical, Inc. delivers rapid and high quality aftermarket service and support that allows you get the most out of your new and existing NMR equipment. Triangle Analytical, Inc. provides tangible business benefits that help you stretch your budget as well as taking the hassle out of NMR instrument maintenance and support.
So Why Are You Waiting?
Partner with Triangle Analytical, Inc. today to significantly reduce instrument down-time, increase productivity and drive down operating costs. A NMR spectrometer may be one of the largest investments you make. Returns for partnering with Triangle Analytical, Inc. are immediate and substantial:
- Replacing multiple contractors with a single source for instrument moves can save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of man-hours – not to mention avoiding the logistical headaches.
- Leveraging our volume cryogen discount can save you money while at the same time taking the hassle out of scheduled cryo-fills
- If a magnet has quenched, taking advantage of our rapid energization service can get your instrument up and running quickly – reducing your downtime from months or weeks to days
- Instead of replacing that old spectrometer, extending the life of an existing instrument might be a more economical option. Purchasing a pre-owned instrument might be another. Whatever your choice, our broker, testing and refurbishment service can help you breath life into an older or pre-owned instrument.
Partner with an Industry Leader
Triangle Analytical, Inc. is 100% focused on the business of servicing and supporting NMR spectrometers and superconducting magnets, offering end-to-end solutions for installing, testing and maintaining modern and legacy NMR equipment. In addition, Triangle Analytical, Inc delivers the following:
- Single Delivery Infrastructure – From our world class cryogen service to our instrument relocation service, Triangle Analytical, Inc. represents a single point of contact for delivering the service you need, when you need it. No more dealing with multiple vendors, contractors and invoices – Triangle Analytical, Inc. is your single source for keeping your NMR instrumentation doing what it is supposed to be doing – generating valuable data
- Mission-Critical Reliability – When Triangle Analytical, Inc. installs, refurbishes, cryo-fills or moves a system, you can be assured that the instrument in question will meet or exceed OEM specifications1 when we are finished – period. You don’t get invoiced until the instrument meets the specification – it’s that simple. Quality, honest service backed by technical proficiency is what our customers have come to expect.